- Creation of offers based on contribution margins for business customers, including those with complex purchase structures (bundle and chain customers, multi-year and framework agreements)
- Automated support throughout the entire quotation process
- Calculation based on flexible supply products, different price sources and different quantity scenarios
- Use of different pricing forms such as price time series, formula prices, price sheet prices
- Recalculation in case of changing prices (NNE, index prices)
Customized Full-Size Solution
In addition to the familiar lot function, which makes it possible to combine any points of consumption within an offer into lots and offer them separately, Lot Calculation 2.0 additionally offers the possibility to divide offers into several years. In this way, the offers can be offered as a complete offer or in modular form (for individual years).
With Lot Costing 2.0, it is now possible to map the costing process in a less complex form. This means that a separate offer does not have to be created for each time period. The basis for this is the new option to include a supply point several times over the course of time in a spanning, open bundle and thus to calculate it.